The Consultancy involved assessing the performance of the 18 ULGAs accessing UPG funding for FY 2016/17 against the following Disbursement Linked Indicators namely:
- Minimum Access Conditions (DLI-1) including assessment of incremental performance;
- Performance Measures (DLI-2),
- Physical Infrastructure Targets (DLI-3) to determine the percentage of execution rates ;
- Staffing Situation in ULGAs (DLI-4) to determine the capacity of the ULGA in terms of personnel and structure to utilize the Urban Performance Grant.
- Computing how much funds would flow into each ULGA basing on the APA findings.
- Preparing an inception report, draft and final individual ULGA reports with clear recommendations as requested by the TORs.
Preparing a National synthesis report for all the 18 ULGA assessed reports.
Prime Minister’s Office
Regional Administration and Local Government
Local Government Support Project
P.O Box 34314, Dar es Salaam
Amount: US $ 498,000
Area Coverage: Nationwide
Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Funding Agency: World Bank